This monumental room dates from 1854 and was named after the former bank’s founder, the influential family Waterkeyn. The impressive period features craftsmen’s woodcarvings and wall paintings referring to Antwerp’s rich trade history. Waterkeyn is a stylish venue for boardroom meetings, trainings, presentations, cocktails and private diners.
- high speed WiFi available
- 65” presentation monitor upon request
- ClickShare dongle for seamless streaming from your laptop or mobile device upon request
- flipover & meeting kit upon request
- conference telephone upon request
- located on the first floor