The separate listed house Den Dooren Boom dates from the sixteenth century and has been extraordinarily well preserved. During the past 160 years, the small house has remained untouched and hidden behind the former bank building. The walls of the ground floor are decorated with 400-year-old hand-illustrated tiles, known as ‘Antwerps Plateel’. The original stained glass windows look out on the courtyard and the space provides the perfect setting for small business meetings, wine tastings, cocktails and private dinners.
- Situated on the ground floor of a separate house looking out on FRANQ’s courtyard
- 65” presentation monitor upon request
- ClickShare Dongle for wireless presentation system
- Flipchart and meeting box upon request
- Conference phone available upon request
- Private dinners are possible